Today, lawyers are faced with
increasingly complex business-related litigation. With the
amount of litigation growing, accounting rules becoming more
involved, and business practices changing, lawyers recognize
the valuable assistance certified public accountants and
other professionals can provide.
We can assist you by providing the following services:
- Attending depositions of fact and expert witnesses for the opposition, assisting in review of their work product and helping to develop questions.
- Preparing exhibits effective in communicating and
- Suggesting cross-examination questions for opposing witnesses.
- Offering financial and tax advice for divorce planning and litigation.
- Determining value of businesses and pension plans.
- Investigating improprieties of corporate officer/shareholder financial dealings and assisting in resolution of related party disputes.
- Evaluating the amount of loss in fraud and defalcation
- Calculating losses from business interruptions and disputed business practices.
- Assisting in uncovering
significant financial matters.
- Assisting in developing, or reviewing and analyzing of structured settlements.
We also perform financial analysis in arson related situations, plus experience acting as an appraiser or umpire on various commercial property losses. We have provided expert witness testimony on numerous occasions relating to commercial property loss cases. Contact Jeff for specific questions, or for more information.